Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to Kabuvu! Use this topic to tell us a bit about yourself. What are you working on? What do you need help with? What are you tryna accomplish by the end of this year? See you in the comments!

-Ann

Hey hey, my name is Yaa and I’m a writer and curators based in Accra, Ghana. Really excited for Beastmode 2020!

1 Like

Hi Yaa! So glad to see you here! :two_hearts:

Hiya everyone! My name is Ekom from Nigeria. Looking forward to all the discussion here and getting my #beastmode-2020 on.

Hi Ekom! I’m so excited to see you here!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Janine, currently in Canada. I’m excited to plan my Beastmode-2020 with all of you!

Hi all! I’m Owiredua, a student in Exeter with her heart in Accra. I’m also a budding songwriter, and I’d love to have worked with one or two singers from home by the end of the year. I look forward to us supporting one another in reaching our goals :partying_face:

Hi Janine! So good to see you here! :wave:t6:

Yay! You made it! So glad you’re here, Owiredua!

1 Like

Hi all! My name is Cynthia and I’m a screenwriter. I love writing stories that interrogate and display intimacy between Black gxrls/womxn, and would love the opportunity to direct those stories to life on screen.

1 Like

Hey Cynthia! So good to see you here!

Hi. I am Ropta (Rain) from Nairobi Kenya, and it is a thrill to be here.

Hello everyone. I’m Immaculata, a young Nigerian woman doing a masters in history in the uk but I’m about to take a year (2020) off to go back to Nigeria, to rest and recalibrate in some sense. My goal for the rest of this year is to tie loose ends properly so I can leave in peace.
I’m excited for Kabuvu!

1 Like

Welcome to the tribe Immaculata!